Do you have sore nipples, dairy cough or tired of constant breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding problems are often due to things that can be corrected.
Here are some useful tips that might help you.
That it hurts when the baby sucks is a biological warning signal and probably a sign that the breastfeeding technique should be corrected. The baby may not be properly placed at the breast.
Wounds and cracks on the nipples
- Do not pull the nipple out of the baby’s mouth. A finger between mouth and wart is gentler to get the baby to let go.
- Air dry the nipples after breastfeeding.
- Use dry inserts in the bra, but not plastic.
- Be careful of hand hygiene to avoid infections.
- Lubricate the breasts with breast milk.
If the nipples have already become sore:
- Have your child eat short, frequent meals.
- Air dry extra long.
- If it is really cumbersome, try giving the breast milk with a spoon until the nipple is healed.